- Malus domestica 'Granny Smith'
- Pale pink to white flowers
- Medium-sized apple with medium green skin
- Crisp, tart, and juicy apple
- Excellent eaten fresh or for cooking
- Stores well
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: Late October
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstocks E.M.26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M.7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program.