- Malus domestica 'Goodland'
- Pale pink to white flowers
- Large-sized, green apple with a red blush
- Crisp, juicy, tender, and aromatic
- Stores well
- Good for cooking and eating fresh
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: Mid-September
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstocks E.M.26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M.7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program.