- Malus domestica 'Northern Spy'
- Pale pink to white flowers
- Large, thick-skinned, bright red fruit
- Tender, crisp, juicy, slightly sweet, and mildly acidic flesh
- Good for pies or fresh eating
- Stores well
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: October
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstocks E.M. 26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M.7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program.