- Malus domestica 'Haralson'
- Pale pink to white flowers
- Medium to large apple, with a red skin
- Crisp and juicy, with a tart taste
- Used for pies, sauces, and juices
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: Late September to early October
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstocks E.M.26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M.7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program.
Malus 'Haralson', is a hardy substitute for 'Golden Delicious'.