- Malus domestica 'Sweet Sixteen'
- Pale pink to white flowers
- Medium to large, dark red fruit
- Crisp, yellow flesh, extremely juicy and sweet
- Stores well
- Good for eating fresh or as a dessert apple
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: Late September
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstocks E.M. 26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M 7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program.