- Malus pumila 'Snow Sweet'
- Pale pink to white flowers
- Large-sized, bronze-red blush over the green-yellow skin
- Sweet tasting with a tart balance, almost buttery
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: Mid-September to early October
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. ypically available in rootstocks E.M. 26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M.7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program.