- Malus domestica 'Rouville'
- Medium to large fruit
- Red blush over pale green-yellow in colour
- Flesh white to creamy-white and juicy
- Fresh eating, juice or cooking
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: Mid to late August
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstocks E.M. 26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M.7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program.