- Malus domestica 'Parkland'
- Pale pink to white flowers
- Medium-sized, yellow-green colour with a red blush
- Creamy-white flesh with a green tinge
- Good for eating fresh or for cooking
- Stores well
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: Mid-August
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstocks E.M. 26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M.7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program.