- Malus domestica 'Jerseymac'
- Pale pink to white flowers
- Medium to large, yellow to red-blushed fruit
- Firm, crisp, and juicy, but somewhat bland
- Stores poorly
- Good dessert or cooking apple
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: Mid-August
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstocks E.M.26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M.7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program.