- Light pink to white blooms
- Forms fruit on short spurs
- Attractive green apple with a golden blush
- Mellow, sweet to tart apple for eating fresh or making apple sauce
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: Early to mid-September
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstocks E.M. 26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M.7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program.