- Malus domestica 'Cortland'
- Pale pink to white flowers
- Large, deep red fruit with a white flesh
- Crisp, sweet and juicy, with a slight tartness
- An excellent fresh apple, also good for sauces and juices
- Bloom Time: Spring
- Ripens: October
Needs another apple cultivar or flowering crab in the neighbourhood for pollination and subsequent fruit production. Typically available in rootstocks E.M.26 (dwarf) and M.M.106 (semi-dwarf), and sometimes E.M.7 (very dwarf). Ultimate height and width of apple and other fruit trees depends on the pruning and production program. Will pollinate with 'Gala', 'Red' and 'Yellow Delicious'.